Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)

От elein
Тема Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is there still a problem here?  Does anyone know what the
problem was?  I have no trouble accessing varlena.com,
but I am not a good tester for that.

I was out of town during this thread but my machine did not
go down, but my isp could have.
You could have emailed me elein@varlena.com.

---elein
elein@varlena.com