Re: partial dump of patch queue to wiki

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: partial dump of patch queue to wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@commandprompt.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I created a page for our current commitfest:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:March
>
> Not all patches are there yet.  I only added the latest version of each
> patch.  I'll continue after lunch.
>
> I also created one for the next commitfest:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:May

Hm, at the same time as you were doing this I wrote a perl script to dump
Bruce's mail box into a table. The results are at:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:Bruce

I think the next step is to manually go through them and remove the comments,
replacing them with a single "status" cell. (And sending mail to the author
and -hackers with the meat of the review).

(Note that the "author" is just the author of the first message Bruce saved --
in some cases that's not the right person. And the "reviewer" is just the
author of the last comment.)

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Get trained by Bruce Momjian - ask me about
EnterpriseDB'sPostgreSQL training!

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] New email list for emergency communications
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] New email list for emergency communications