Re: partial dump of patch queue to wiki

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: partial dump of patch queue to wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gregory Stark wrote:

> Hm, at the same time as you were doing this I wrote a perl script to dump
> Bruce's mail box into a table. The results are at:

Heh.  I should have guessed.

> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:Bruce

It is a lot harder to trawl though ...  I think it's easier to finish my
version than get the weed out of yours -- one reason my list is so much
shorter is that there was a huge lot of stuff in the patch queue that
has no actual patch; and there are multiple versions of certain patches.