Re: [HACKERS] DROP SUBSCRIPTION hangs if sub is disabled in the same transaction

От Arseny Sher
Тема Re: [HACKERS] DROP SUBSCRIPTION hangs if sub is disabled in the same transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Here is a simple patch that fixes this, based on my original proposal
> point #4.

I checked, it passes the tests and solves the problem. However, isn't
this

+        if (slotname || !subenabled)

is a truism? Is it possible that subscription has no slot but still
enabled?

Besides, we can avoid stopping the workers if subscription has no
associated replication origin, though this probably means that
subscription was broken by user and is not worth it.

--
Arseny Sher