Re: TCL API

От davidw@linuxcare.com (David N. Welton)
Тема Re: TCL API
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> davidw@linuxcare.com (David N. Welton) writes:
> >> So... how is the old Tcl API getting along?  Anyone going to do a
> >> rewrite for 8.something-modern?

> > Ok, let's rephrase this - does anyone mind if *I* hack on it some?  Is
> > it likely someone will have time to review my changes and commit them?

> Go for it!  I don't think the tcl code has anyone particularly
> caring for it at the moment.  If you want to step up and fill the
> gap, more power to you.

Ok, I will try to do what I can.  I don't have a whole lot of time,
though.

> If you're thinking of API changes as opposed to just bug fixes, I'd
> suggest posting proposals on pginterfaces before you go too far with
> implementation.

Ok, for starters, here is a patch which implements a basic move to the
Obj API.  I intend to start delving deeper, so I wanted to post this
before I break anything;-)

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton, Responsabile Progetti Open Source, Linuxcare Italia spa
tel +39.049.8043411 fax +39.049.8043412 cel +39.348.2879508

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: JDBC Large ResultSet problem + BadTimeStamp Patch
Сообщение: Re: JDBC Large ResultSet problem + BadTimeStamp Patch