Re: Please help me Sir !

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: Please help me Sir !
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You need to take a look at the pg_dump command.  You should do even if
you aren't interested in mirroring your content because this is the
command that you use to make backups of your PostgreSQL databases.
The easiest way to move your table would be to make a backup of your
product table on your development machine and restore it on your
internet connected machine.

If you don't understand what I am talking about, feel free to ask more
specific questions.

Another method would be to simply create a script that selects every
product in your product table on your development machine and either
updates the same row on your production machine (if it exists) or
inserts the row on your production machine if it does not exist.  This
method has the added advantage of not requiring your product table to
be down for a bit.

Jason