Please help me Sir !

От waheed rahman
Тема Please help me Sir !
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Sir
How are you i am doing well here hope you the same
from you.
How is life there ?.I am expecting some help from you
sir.
I have one local machine with postgresql and orion
,which is for development and another internet
connected machine with same postgresql and orion which
is serving my website.
Here in local machine and internet connected machine,
(which is serving my website) i have a database named
as mycompany.Now i will be entering data in local
database
in a particular table product.After that i have to
synchronize this local db with internet machine
db so that i will get both db with same data.
How i can do this please help me in this regard.
And please let me know how i can take backup for
particular table alone from a db and
how i can restore that data.
Expecting your reply.
Advance thankings for your reply.