Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:

> However, it's looking like registration will be around $175-$200 USD per
> developer.  Sponsorships may bring that down, but I'm not counting on it.

I suppose that's about as cheap as one can expect for this kind of thing.

> Accomodations will range between $50/night to $110 per night depending on
> where you want to stay.

Uh oh, $50 sounds light for downtown; you aren't thinking of doing this
thing somewhere out in Toronto's nigh infinite suburbs are you?

(I have a personal reason for hoping it's downtown -- I have basically free
accomodations downtown:)

--
greg