Re: Final(?) proposal for wal_sync_method changes

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Final(?) proposal for wal_sync_method changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
xof@thebuild.com (Christophe Pettus) writes:
> On Dec 7, 2010, at 2:43 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Because nobody sane uses OSX on the server?
>
> The XServe running 10.5 server and 9.0.1 at the other end of the
> office takes your remark personally. :)

I'd heard that Apple had cancelled XServe.  [Poking back at that...]

Yep, they won't be carrying anything for sale that's particularly
rack-mountable after next January.  Not precisely "dead," but definitely
moving on smelling funny...
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "gmail.com")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/emacs.html

Сообщение: Re: Final(?) proposal for wal_sync_method changes
Сообщение: Re: Final(?) proposal for wal_sync_method changes