Re: SSL connection lost after long-lasting copy command

От Seb
Тема Re: SSL connection lost after long-lasting copy command
Дата
Re: SSL connection lost after long-lasting copy command  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:44:23 -0300,
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

[...]

> Err, remove the renegotiation code from the server.

Oh I meant something from a user's point of view, not hacking the source
code.  If there's not a user option, I don't mind the connection loss as
long as the data do get copied to the table.  Thanks.

--
Seb