Re: SSL connection lost after long-lasting copy command

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: SSL connection lost after long-lasting copy command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 9, 2010, at 9:55 AM, Seb wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:44:23 -0300,
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Err, remove the renegotiation code from the server.
>
> Oh I meant something from a user's point of view, not hacking the source
> code.  If there's not a user option, I don't mind the connection loss as
> long as the data do get copied to the table.  Thanks.

Your only real option that doesn't require recompilation right now
is to avoid using SSL.

Your operating system provider is shipping openssl libraries that are
(intentionally) broken. If you want to use the versions of openssl and
postgresql they provide they won't work with long running SSL
connections until they've fixed one or the other.

Cheers,
  Steve

Сообщение: Re: vacuumdb ERROR: out of memory
Сообщение: Re: vacuumdb ERROR: out of memory