Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Oh, and how about we kill the Image Map of major developers?   It's about 4
> years out of date, and makes developers.postgresql.org load like molasses in
> January.

Personally, I don't really see the need for developer.postgresql.org
to be a separate sub-site. Since it is basically just a collection of
links to other resources (CVSweb, TODO list, devel docs build, etc.),
why not just make it a page or two on www.postgresql.org?

-Neil