Re: FW: postgres shmat request fails on win98 (cygwin)

От Doug McNaught
Тема Re: FW: postgres shmat request fails on win98 (cygwin)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mike G <mike@thegodshalls.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I will bring it up with the postgresql hackers.
>
> PS - Sorry for the new posting.  I read these via digest.

Neither the Cygwin nor the (beta) Windows-native version of Postgresql
is supported in any way on Windows 9x/ME AFIAK.  Anyone trying to run
it there is strictly on their own.

-Doug
--
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.  --T. J. Jackson, 1863