Re: FW: postgres shmat request fails on win98 (cygwin)

От mike g
Тема Re: FW: postgres shmat request fails on win98 (cygwin)
Список pgsql-hackers
According to the docs, even the 8.0 developer docs
(http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/install-win32.html),

"Tip:  If you are using Windows 98 or newer you can build and use all of
PostgreSQL "the Unix way" if you install the Cygwin toolkit first. In
that case see Chapter 14."

I don't see any mention of XP, whether the Pro or Home version, will be
supported in version 8 at the moment either.

Mike