Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> This falls in the category of "destabilizing the code for purely
> cosmetic reasons", and would be a foolish change to make at RC1 time.

I suppose. Expect to have more bug reports like this one then though.

> We could change the text of the ERROR message reasonably easily,
> but changing the basic transaction abort method is right out.

I fear having a message saying "ERROR This is not an error" is going to get us
laughed at.

--
  Gregory Stark

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request