Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3790: pg_restore error canceling statement due touser request
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I guess we should capture this error with a PG_TRY and silently abort instead.
> Just a NOTICE or INFO should be sufficient. Other errors should of course be
> rethrown.

This falls in the category of "destabilizing the code for purely
cosmetic reasons", and would be a foolish change to make at RC1 time.

We could change the text of the ERROR message reasonably easily,
but changing the basic transaction abort method is right out.