Re: Increased storage size of jsonb in pg15

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Increased storage size of jsonb in pg15
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/13/23 14:07, Sean Flaherty wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are seeing an increase in the reported storage size of our jsonb
> columns (using pg_column_size) since upgrading to Postgres 15.5 from
> version 14.  The increase in size is enough to push us over the size
> threshold and more of our data to get written to the TOAST table.

More information needed:

1) Table definition.

2) An example of reported size for the 14.? and 15.5 cases.

3) Differences in the database attributes between the two instances.

4) Was this done on same machine? If not how are the machines different?

5) How the upgrade was done?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com