Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake") transmitted:

>>> Slony-I would move there fairly quickly upon availability of SVN; a
>>> lot of our folks would be pretty keen on storing things in SVN.
>>> *That* is about the only thing holding off migration for at least one
>>> project...
>>
>> SVN is installed on the pgFoundry server, but I think getting
>> pgFoundry to use it got stalled somewhere along the way ...
> Yes.. I called no joy after finding a complete lack of documentation
> on integrating it. See the archives :)

Ah, fair enough.  It probably makes sense to start arguing again about
what to do about pgFoundry on the Slony-I list...

I have some time again to get on with some Slony-I work after things
had gotten a bit nuts in other areas, between a new TLD grabbing all
my time, and then the personal matter of my father undergoing (happily
successful) cancer surgery.  I think I had a client connect to the IRC
channel for about a week and a bit of not being around to watch it
:-(.

Anyway, it probably makes some sense to move Slony-I over some time
soon.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'acm.org';
http://linuxdatabases.info/info/lisp.html