Re: custom average window function failure

От Sebastian Luque
Тема Re: custom average window function failure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 09 Oct 2016 16:00:21 -0400,
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Are you in a position to apply patches?  It's a one-line fix:
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=dca25c2562199ce1e7e26367613912a8eadbbde8

I'd like to try this by obtaining the Debian source package, downloading
and applying patches such as this one, and then rebuilding.  However, I
don't know how best to download the patches from the URL above.  If I
click on the "patch" link, I'm simply taken to the section where this is
shown on the screen.  What's the procecure to download these patches?
Apologies, if this is too off-topic or an old question.  Hopefully, this
doesn't require maintaining a local Git repository, as I'm only
interested in applying patches against the Debian package to be able to
build and install a local *.deb until the next release.

--
Seb