Re: Can we fix the list footer?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Can we fix the list footer?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> It has once again come up that people are struggling to unsubscribe from
> our lists. Now, granted this doesn't happen very often but if we just
> added a footer to the bottom of every email sent that shows the web page
> for the list info, the problem would likely be resolved.

At one time, there were a couple of the rotating TIPs that were about
unsubscribing, but I have not seen them lately --- what happened there?
ISTM it would be sufficient if the info showed up once every few
messages, which is exactly what the TIPs are for.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Can we fix the list footer?
Сообщение: Re: Can we fix the list footer?