Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От Igor Sosa Mayor
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Список pgsql-general

>> I tried both... in my system (archlinux) there is plpython2u and
>> plpythonu. I think the 2nd one is python3.
>
> How did they get there?
>
> Or more to the point how where they built?

just installed with postgresql which comes with archlinux. I did not
built anything. But, really: I dont think the problem is plpython2u o 3:
1. I have in my system both and both have the same libraries (in this
   case, geopy);
2. other procedures with plpython (2 or 3) which DO NOT CONNECT to the
   internet work perfectly.

The problem is the connection, either the setup in my laptop or the
setup in my network (but I get the same problem at home and at work...)

> What happens if you change your geocodificar to use plpythonu?

exactly the same. I tested all combinations...

(thanks again!)

Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Сообщение: Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet