Re: Using POPCNT and other advanced bit manipulation instructions

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Using POPCNT and other advanced bit manipulation instructions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 >> Lapwing's latest failure looks like yours rather than mine now? (the
 >> previous two were mine)

 Alvaro> It definitely is ... plans have changed from using IndexOnly
 Alvaro> scans to Seqscans, which is likely fallout from the
 Alvaro> visibilitymap_count() change. Looking.

As for the rest, crake's "configure" failure was due to Andrew aborting
a run presumably to tweak the config, and fulmar finished a run just
before I committed the fix that should turn it green again. I'm
obviously going to keep watching, but to my knowledge only crake
(x-version test) and lorikeet (cygwin) should still be broken from my
stuff.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)