Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I thought similar, I assumed it was sort sort of generic maximum. The qube is very old so there's only 196Mb ram in it.

Nope, never tried postgres on this qube before. I've not tried debians package, it was 8.1 as I recall.

I'll give the package ago purely as a test unless anyone can see any other reasons for the errors?

I wanted to have 8.3.3 from source on it so I could poke around.