Re: Port Reports: UnixWare/Failure/Priviledge Test

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Port Reports: UnixWare/Failure/Priviledge Test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On Wednesday, October 29, 2003 15:26:39 -0500 Tom Lane
<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
[snip]
> Is this a bug, or is it correct-per-spec behavior?  It's surely likely
> to confuse people.  I wonder whether superusers shouldn't be allowed to
> revoke privileges granted by other people.  As the code stands, they
> cannot.
It seems to me that a superuser SHOULD be able to affect ANY permissions on
ANY object in the DB.

[snip]

От: Noèl Köthe
Сообщение: opteron port [was: Re: Call for port reports]
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Port Reports: UnixWare/Failure/Priviledge Test