Re: [JDBC] Problems with Large Objects using Postgres 7.2.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [JDBC] Problems with Large Objects using Postgres 7.2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Chris White" <cjwhite@cisco.com> writes:
> I didn't looked at the data in the table. However, when I did a lo_export of
> one of the objects I only got a 2K file output.

IIRC, we store 2K per row in pg_largeobject.  So this is consistent with
the idea that row 0 is present for the LO ID, while row 1 is not.  What
I'm wondering is if the other hundred-odd rows that would be needed to
hold a 300K large object are there or not.  Also, do the rows contain
the appropriate data for their parts of the overall large object?