Re: Dump database more than 1 flat file

От A.Burbello
Тема Re: Dump database more than 1 flat file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I consider this way a good practice to transport the
files. This is because I have table that has more than
30GB.
But if the OS was windows, couldn't split the files
because postgres doesn't has this feature!
Could be a good option if postgres had native.

Weel, I will try this:
eg: $ pg_dump postgres -U postgres -f split.txt |
split --bytes=10m

Thank you.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/