Re: could not link file in wal restore lines

От David Steele
Тема Re: could not link file in wal restore lines
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 8/9/22 17:23, Zsolt Ero wrote:
> Can you tell me how critical is the state of this patch? I mean is there
> any chance of data corruption in the non-patched version?

We believe there is no chance of corruption due to these messages.

Because back-patching the better fix that was applied to PG15 could
cause unintended consequences, our decision, at least for now, was to
add a HINT [1] to the log message.

Regards,
-David

[1]
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=41f613fc257c4d1df97f5f244461d1acb2b65227

Сообщение: Re: could not link file in wal restore lines
Сообщение: Re: could not link file in wal restore lines