Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load

От Jennifer Trey
Тема Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load
Дата
Re: High I/O writes activity on disks causing images on browser to lag and not load  (Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hmm, I just noticed the same write behavior on my Windows Xp laptop but the values was a little less.

I even created an DB with one table and column and this still happened when queering it.

The problem here is the number of I/O writes. From 15 to 30... with lots of users this is becoming an issue.

Are you sure that moving to Linux will solve this? Could you please check if you notice the same write behavior? Any other windows users that noticed this?

Thank you in advance / Jennifer