Re: Connect to server PG from laptop java app

От Jennifer Trey
Тема Re: Connect to server PG from laptop java app
Дата
Re: Connect to server PG from laptop java app  (Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>)
Список pgsql-general
no pg_hba entry for host 85.235.... user postgres, database xxx .. ssl off ...

?? I guess that means that I need to set up pg then..

how is the question now :)

/ Jen

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
On 05/04/2009 19:28, Jennifer Trey wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to create my DB schema on the server through my development
> laptop.
> I have installed Web Server 2008 and PostgreSQL. They are both running. For
> some reason its not working. Do I need to open some firewall ports?
> PostgreSQL runs on 5432. ( I think I did that though). Do I need to
> configure PG somehow as well?

What does it say in the postgres logs?

Ray.

rod@iol.ie