Re: Can't do pg_dump(all)

От lbottorff@harveycounty.com
Тема Re: Can't do pg_dump(all)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please ignore the syntax in my example. It doesn't work with any combination,
right or wrong....

bangh <banghe@baileylink.net> on 02/11/2001 12:30:21 PM

To:   Larry Bottorff/Harvey@Harvey
cc:

Subject:  Re: [ADMIN] Can't do pg_dump(all)

I think you should enter:

pg_dump db_name > afile.out

not this: pg_dump > afile.out

--
Banghe

От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: Bugs in PostgreSQL v7.1 rpms for RedHat
От: David Lizano
Сообщение: Re: Bugs in PostgreSQL v7.1 rpms for RedHat