Re: array column problem

От Dax Duskin
Тема Re: array column problem
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks Vijay.

> insert into tablename values(1, '{1,2,3}');

It's amazing what the eyes miss when you haven't had enough coffee.

Vijay Deval <deval@giaspn01.vsnl.net.in> on 03/13/2001 09:47:31 AM

To:   Dax Duskin/Evanston/ZSAssociates@ZSAssociates
cc:

Subject:  Re: [NOVICE] array column problem

Dear Dax

Just checked  Momijan's book.
It should be
insert into tablename values(1, '{1,2,3}');
Vijay

Dax Duskin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm having some trouble setting a column to use arrays.
> Here's an example of what I am trying to do:
> create table tablename (index INTEGER, numarray INTEGER[]);
> insert into tablename values(1, {1,2,3});
> I receive the "Parser error at or near '{'" error.
> thanks,
> dax duskin

Вложения

От: Ken Corey
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Silly question about numbering of rows?