Re: Fwd: Silly question about numbering of rows?

От Ken Corey
Тема Re: Fwd: Silly question about numbering of rows?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Tuesday 13 March 2001  3:56 pm, you wrote:
> Have you missed one and after  "make=2" ?

Hi Vijay...yes, of course, you're right. I'd like to say it's a 'cut and
paste' error and blame the computer...but I'm afraid I typed it in by hand.

(The question still stands, though...)

--
Ken Corey, CTO    Atomic Interactive, Ltd.   ken.corey@atomic-interactive.com