Re: references/tutorial/tricks on dynamic generation of sql (& plpgsql functions) editing/coding

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: references/tutorial/tricks on dynamic generation of sql (& plpgsql functions) editing/coding
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 11, 2006, at 8:34 AM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:

> Since the code inside the function is getting a bit longer than
> what I was used I'm getting crazy about double quotes, syntax
> highlight and such.
> I'm using pg 7.4 so $$ trick shouldn't work.

If you can't update to 8.0 or later, you might want to look at
pgEdit. It can correctly syntax highlight pl/pgsql functions with
nested quotes.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL