RE: [INTERFACES] still cannot connect with pgAdmin

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] still cannot connect with pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

These options are being setup by the ODBC driver, which is also checking for
the existence of the lo type, the absence of which should not affect
pgAdmin. The ODBC driver options that pgAdmin requires (and checks) are:

ReadOnly = False
Protocol = 6.4

Under OID Options:

Show Column = True
Fake Index = True

I've never heard of any other options causing problems no matter what they
are set to (there was once a problem with Bools As Char but this should be
OK now).

To see what's going on, some log files would be useful. (Usual warning about
editting the registry goes here...) In regedit, find (or create if
necessary) a key with the path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vale Software\pgAdmin

Make sure that this key contains a string value called 'Logging' with a
value of '1' (both without the quotes). If you now switch on the CommLog in
the ODBC driver, then attempt to log into pgAdmin, you should get a
C:\pgAdmin.log file and a psqlodbc_?????.log file. Please delete any
passwords from these and send them to me.
Regards,
Dave.
--
Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association.
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk (Work)