Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 438095645

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 438095645
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joe Markwardt <joe@avsupport.com> writes:
>> The next thing to check is whether the OID mentioned in pg_trigger
>> (which I forgot already) is the same as the OID shown in pg_class, ie
>> select oid from pg_class where relname = 'pl02_status_table'.

> oid
> -----------
>  438094756
> (1 row)

> The oid that shows up in the error is 438095645.

> the oid for the pl02_status_table does not show up in any of the rows in
> pg_trigger that have the oid from the error in them.

Weird.  You sure you didn't drop and recreate pl02_status_table?  Table
oids don't change by themselves.

> The oid for the
> status table does show up in a few other rows in pg_trigger (attached
> file), which makes sense since its referenced in at least 2 other tables
> with foreign keys, and it still is being replicated by slony so it has
> that trigger on it as well.

Slony eh?  You didn't mention that before; it does a few weird things IIRC.
You might try asking on the slony list whether anyone has any ideas.