Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Ross <jross@wykids.org> writes:
> Now I'm *really* confused.  I thought the table structure I created at
> the beginning of the function was where the results would be returned
> to.

Uh, you're using that as the destination for the FOR loop's SELECT.
What exactly is the purpose of having a second SELECT within the loop?

Сообщение: Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement
Сообщение: Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement