Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement

От Jeff Ross
Тема Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/25/10 14:20, Tom Lane wrote:
> Jeff Ross<jross@wykids.org>  writes:
>> Now I'm *really* confused.  I thought the table structure I created at
>> the beginning of the function was where the results would be returned
>> to.
>
> Uh, you're using that as the destination for the FOR loop's SELECT.
> What exactly is the purpose of having a second SELECT within the loop?
>
>             regards, tom lane

I am only an egg.

How else do I get the results I want--name, address, city, state, and so
on through the list out to whatever calls this function?

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement
Сообщение: Re: Plpgsql function syntax error at first coalesce statement