Re: Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jun 8, 2005, at 9:12 AM, Együd Csaba wrote:

> thank you very much for your suggestion. I downloaded the file (hu.po)
> and
> tried to find the given error message in it (using a text editor) with
> no
> success. There was no e.g. "SQL Error: fe_sendauth: no password
> supplied"
> lines in the po file. A also searched over the de.po and no such
> lines. I
> also tried to search for portions of the message. No result. :(

Apparently that string is not localized. It is defined in libpq-fe.h:

/* Define the string so all uses are consistent. */
#define PQnoPasswordSupplied    "fe_sendauth: no password supplied\n"

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL