Re: Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?

От Együd Csaba
Тема Re: Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi John,
thank you very much for your suggestion. I downloaded the file (hu.po) and
tried to find the given error message in it (using a text editor) with no
success. There was no e.g. "SQL Error: fe_sendauth: no password supplied"
lines in the po file. A also searched over the de.po and no such lines. I
also tried to search for portions of the message. No result. :(

What should I do?

Regards,
  -- Csaba Együd