Re: Howto: Using PITR recovery for standby replication

От Benjamin Krajmalnik
Тема Re: Howto: Using PITR recovery for standby replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
1.  Dropped database
2.  Recreated blank databas
3.  C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.1\bin\pg_restore.exe -i -h 172.20.0.32 -p 5432 -U postgres -d events -v "C:\Documents and Settings\administrator.MS\testbk.backup"
pg_restore: connecting to database for restore
pg_restore: creating SCHEMA public
pg_restore: creating COMMENT SCHEMA public
pg_restore: creating PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql
pg_restore: creating TABLE appointments
pg_restore: executing SEQUENCE SET appointments_id_seq
pg_restore: restoring data for table "appointments"
pg_restore: setting owner and privileges for SCHEMA public
pg_restore: setting owner and privileges for COMMENT SCHEMA public
pg_restore: setting owner and privileges for ACL public
pg_restore: setting owner and privileges for PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql
pg_restore: setting owner and privileges for TABLE appointments
Process returned exit code 0.
(the above is the result of a sample restore - the database is a simple database with very few records, and was backed up when no activity was taking place against it, unlike our production database).

Maybe I am using the wrong switches altogether to accomplish my end results.

Thanks a million for your willingness to point me in the right direction.