Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Nov 25, 2021, at 4:17 PM, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Rob,

I am reviewing robust automation to do so and promote the best practice.
Sorry I still don’t know what you’re after.  Relationship cardinality, schema diagrams?

Regards,
David

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 22:24, Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2021, at 3:16 PM, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I wonder whether the Postgres community has got the best examples of cardinality check and associated functions.

Are you looking for examples or opinions on the examples?

> Regards,
>
> David

Сообщение: Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions
Сообщение: Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions