Обсуждение: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions

Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions

От
Shaozhong SHI
Дата:
I wonder whether the Postgres community has got the best examples of cardinality check and associated functions.

Regards,

David

Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions

От
Rob Sargent

> On Nov 25, 2021, at 3:16 PM, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I wonder whether the Postgres community has got the best examples of cardinality check and associated functions.

Are you looking for examples or opinions on the examples?

> Regards,
>
> David

Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions

От
Shaozhong SHI
Дата:
Hi, Rob,

I am reviewing robust automation to do so and promote the best practice.

Regards,
David

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 22:24, Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2021, at 3:16 PM, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I wonder whether the Postgres community has got the best examples of cardinality check and associated functions.

Are you looking for examples or opinions on the examples?

> Regards,
>
> David

Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions

От
Rob Sargent

I am reviewing robust automation to do so and promote the best practice.
Sorry I still don’t know what you’re after.  Relationship cardinality, schema diagrams?

Regards,
David

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 22:24, Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2021, at 3:16 PM, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I wonder whether the Postgres community has got the best examples of cardinality check and associated functions.

Are you looking for examples or opinions on the examples?

> Regards,
>
> David

Re: Best examples of cardinality check and associated functions

От
"David G. Johnston"

I am reviewing robust automation to do so and promote the best practice.

Maybe show what you've come up with so far, regardless of whether it's best practice or not, so to help overcome the apparent communication barrier.

David J.