Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 synchronous replication

От Vladimir Borodin
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

21 янв. 2015 г., в 11:25, Sergey Arlashin <sergeyarl.maillist@gmail.com> написал(а):

Hi!

Recently I've found out that synchronous replication just guarantees that the commit has reached the transaction log on the slave. Therefore that doesn't mean the slave has replayed the transaction log and a query against the slave will show the transaction's results.

So I'm wondering if there is a way to ensure that once a transaction is committed the data is available on the slave and I can get it by executing a query against the slave?

You should set synchronous_commit = on (seems, that right now you have remote_write). See http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/runtime-config-wal.html#GUC-SYNCHRONOUS-COMMIT for more details.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Arlashin