password authentication failed

От Sam Jas
Тема password authentication failed
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am newbee for Bucardo.

Whenever i am trying to add database or try to look into show all command. It shows me following error.

Connecting to database 'bucardo' as user 'bucardo'
DBI connect('dbname=bucardo;port=5433','bucardo',...) failed: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "bucardo"  at ./bucardo_ctl line 191

/bucardo_ctl show all

./bucardo_ctl add db test

I have created bucardo user with password goat & it is a superuser.

Kindly suggest me to resolve this issue.

I am following below link.
http://bucardo.org/wiki/Bucardo/Installation

Thanks
Sam Jas

Сообщение: Re: Looking for Good and Easy-to-use Reporting Tool
Сообщение: Re: Looking for Good and Easy-to-use Reporting Tool