Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> ... then you could do
>      pgindent `git dirty`
> The only danger would be if there were no dirty files. Maybe we need a
> switch to inhibit using the current directory if there are no command
> line files.

It seems like "indent the whole tree" is about to become a minority
use-case.  Maybe instead of continuing to privilege that case, we
should say that it's invoked by some new switch like --all-files,
and without that only the stuff identified by command-line arguments
gets processed.