Re: list of acknowledgments for PG16

От Vik Fearing
Тема Re: list of acknowledgments for PG16
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/22/23 11:33, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> As usual, please check for problems such as wrong sorting, duplicate names in different variants, or names in the
wrongorder etc.  (Our convention is given name followed by surname.)

Not necessarily for this time around, but I would like to see this
convention be a bit more inclusive of other cultures.  My proposed
solution is to list them the same way we do now, but also have in
parentheses or something their name in their native order and script.
--
Vik Fearing

От: Vik Fearing
Сообщение: Re: ALTER COLUMN ... SET EXPRESSION to alter stored generated column's expression
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Direct I/O