Can I make logical replication behave like synchronous streaming?

От sbob
Тема Can I make logical replication behave like synchronous streaming?
Дата
Re: Can I make logical replication behave like synchronous streaming?  (Simon Riggs <simon.riggs@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
All;

We are going to be replication across platforms (risc ti intel), so we
will be using logical replication (PostgreSQL v11)

However we need a sunchronous solution as opposed to async.

Does logical replication perform like synchronous streaming? If not can
I force it to do so?

Thanks in advance

Сообщение: Re: Understanding was terminated by signal 9: Killed
Сообщение: Re: Understanding was terminated by signal 9: Killed