Re: BUG #14234: PostgreSQL consuming large amount of memory for persistent connection

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14234: PostgreSQL consuming large amount of memory for persistent connection
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
digoal@126.com writes:
> why PostgreSQL session do not release these memory?
> it will comsume these memory until disconnect.

Your session has created and accessed 100000 tables plus 100000 views.
I do not think you should complain if that takes a great deal of memory.
Either rethink why you need so many tables, or buy hardware commensurate
with the size of your problem.