Re: 'value' has special behaviour in alter system

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 'value' has special behaviour in alter system
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> I have developed the attached patch to document this.

This seems a little imprecise:

+      Values with non-alphanumeric characters must be quoted.

I think accurate is more like "Values that are neither a number
nor a valid identifier must be quoted."

Also, that para already mentions that the input can be a
comma-separated list when appropriate, so your add-on para seems
partially repetitive.  I think you could just drop the first
sentence of it.

Сообщение: Re: 'value' has special behaviour in alter system
Сообщение: Re: 'value' has special behaviour in alter system