how to load text file that has embeded nul character

От Sun Dong
Тема how to load text file that has embeded nul character
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,

I have to use copy command to load a text file. One of the filed contains an embeded nul character.

as shown in the attached file.

When I tried to load it, I always get this error:
 invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0x00

how could I load this into postgresql database?

Thanks.
Dong